The long winters in Colorado call for good heating you can trust to keep running all season. If you want a better guarantee that your furnace will stand up to the chill, the best place to start is at American Veteran Heating & Air. Our furnace maintenance packages can increase your heating output, maximize your energy efficiency, and help you minimize expensive repairs.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance Service
Like any other part of the home, you have to take care of the furnace. The better care you can provide, the more it produces and the longer it will last. If you feel mystified by the specifics of gas or electric furnace maintenance, trust American Veteran Heating & Air to manage all the details.
When scheduling maintenance with us, we will:
- Test the system for basic function
- Verify electric and fuel connections
- Inspect the burner and heat exchanger
- Remove the air filter and make recommendations about replacement, if necessary
- Ensure that the equipment has adequate airflow
- Confirm that the blower is working appropriately
- Clean and check condition of other components
Colorado Homeowners Love Our Maintenance Agreements
Now that you know why maintaining your furnace yearly is so crucial to your home comfort, you can make it an important part of your fall to-do list. With prompt and professional attention from American Veteran Heating & Air, you will appreciate how hard we work to put your home’s heating on the right path. We offer a comprehensive maintenance agreement that grants you priority service and scheduling, as well as discounts on related services. Sign up now to get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your furnace is in good hands.
How Much Does Furnace Maintenance Cost?
Many of our clients are concerned about saving money on their heating. If your budget tempts you to skimp on regular maintenance, we are happy to set the record straight. This is the most cost-effective way to attend to your furnace. You might be surprised to learn how affordable maintenance can be. It can even help you cut down on heating bills.
Count on American Veteran Heating & Air for professional HVAC furnace repair. Broken furnace on the coldest day? Wondering what that weird rattling sound is? Tired of your furnace limping from one day to the next? You may need expert heating repair. At American Veteran Heating & Air, we provide quality repair for all furnace brands. If you have a problem, our experienced service technicians have the solution.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
When you have a heating repair issue, you do not want to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what the issue is. At American Veteran Heating & Air, we know that your furnace often gives you a lot of signs that something is wrong before it quits. If you rely on your senses to tell you how your furnace is doing, you might discover concerns before they turn disastrous.
Look for these red flags:
- Inconsistent heating: If some rooms are freezing and others are boiling hot, you may be experiencing or dealing with poorly designed duct work, a blower malfunction, or a furnace that is undersized for your home.
- High heating bills: Skyrocketing energy usage is an indication that your furnace is working too hard.
- Ineffective heating: The furnace may be turning off prematurely due to damage somewhere in the process.
- Rattling, grinding or screeching noises: Components may come loose and rattle inside the equipment.
- Detection of gas: Fuel connections may be loose, damaged, or you may have a cracked heat exchanger. CO gas is a common occurrence from these issues and a leak could be harmful to your health.
- System will not turn on: Unless you accidentally flipped a circuit breaker or turned off the pilot light, this could show that your furnace is in bigger trouble.
- Furnace is 10 to 15-plus years old: Equipment nearing the end of its natural life span often needs more maintenance and repair.
If you worry about the cost of repairs, it is worth keeping in mind that heating problems rarely go away by themselves. People who neglect their furnaces often end up with bigger repairs that cost more. When you call American Veteran Heating & Air right after you sense an issue, we will work with your budget to find a solution
Once you realize you need a new furnace, the whole process could quickly become overwhelming. American Veteran Heating & Air helps Colorado homeowners through the experience with expert knowledge and consideration. We have made a name for ourselves in gas furnace installation with wonderful customer service that takes away all your worries. You make a big investment, and you trust us to ensure you will be satisfied now and in the future. We are always happy to show you the difference that a pro makes in your long-term comfort.
Why Is Expert Furnace Installation So Important?
When you buy a furnace, you may look at its efficiency as a big part of your decision. At American Veteran Heating & Air, we know that effective installation can dramatically affect that efficiency. In fact, the United States Department of Energy estimates improper installation could limit efficiency by as much as 30 percent. Hiring our expert technicians to install your furnace may:
- Improve your output
- Increase your home’s energy efficiency
- Keep the system running years longer
The moment we arrive, you will see our experience shine through in all our interactions — we never compromise quality. Every member of our team is attentive to your needs, with professional care that can set your mind at ease.
What Does Gas Furnace Installation Cost?
We at American Veteran Heating & Air believe it is vital to install the equipment we sell to our customers. This helps to protect your investment and ensure that the manufacturer warranty will be effective, if you need it. For your convenience, we combine the cost of the new furnace and installation into one estimate. Ask us about how we can make the buying process less stressful.
Fortunately, once you are ready to make a choice, our team can often install the next day, with project completion within a day or two. Cutting down on your wait time minimizes your inconvenience and gets you feeling the warm air sooner.
Homeowners Trust American Veteran Heating & Air For Furnace Replacement
Replacing a furnace is a big investment, and no one understands that better than American Veteran Heating & Air. If you own your home for more than a few years, this task is likely to come up eventually. Our goal is to make it as simple and seamless as possible. We achieve this with excellent customer service to help you select a new furnace and expert installation to ensure it works well for years to come.
When to Consider Heating Replacement
At American Veteran Heating & Air, we know that everyone wants to get the most from their home’s equipment, especially the furnace. After about 15 years, you should compare the simplicity of using the same machine with the comfort, convenience and benefits of a new furnace. If your furnace meets the following criteria, consider adding replacement to your budget sometime soon:
- Your furnace is 10-15 years old: Older machines are more likely to break down and require costly repairs. Replacing it at a good time for you may be a better investment in your comfort.
- Output is going down: Your furnace’s stated efficiency is as good as it gets with a new machine and perfect maintenance. Over time, that efficiency will drop.
- Energy bills are going up: If your furnace is starting to show signs of wear, you will probably notice it first in your utility bills.
- Air quality is questionable: When we replace your furnace, we can often improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- You need major repairs: We want to help you avoid throwing good money away. If the repair estimate is more than half the new furnace cost, you may get a better result with replacement.
What Does Heating Furnace Replacement Cost?
Since homes are so different, it should not surprise you that the furnace replacement cost can vary quite a bit. If you need new heating equipment, our Service Technicians will identify the best choices for your home. At American Veteran Heating & Air, we offer a variety of quality systems that you can consider. Our competitive pricing and commitment to your satisfaction may put your worries to rest. As an added benefit, you might notice a big improvement in your energy bills once installation is complete.