Heat Pump Maintenance
The ability to switch from effective cooling to heating and back again is one of the multiple benefits of owning a heat pump. At American Veteran Heating & Air, we know that many of our Colorado customers have made a great investment in a heat pump for their homes, and we are proud to help them keep it running well.
When you use our heat pump maintenance services, you can get the most from your heat pump. You will also receive our great customer service, every time. Scheduling professional upkeep with us once a year can lower your energy bills and ensure that your heat pump will last as long as possible.
What to Expect During Your Heat Pump Inspection
Although having American Veteran Heating & Air maintain your heat pump does not take very long, there are a lot of aspects that we will test and visually investigate. We count on homeowners to keep an eye on their heat pumps throughout the year, but we are happy to take care of the rest. A thorough check once a year can improve your heat pump output and efficiency more than you might think. When a member of our team arrives at the scheduled time, you can expect us to complete several tasks.
Our technicians will:
- Identify areas around the heat pump that need clearing for adequate airflow
- Operate the thermostat and change batteries, if needed
- Confirm that the heat pump turns on and off appropriately
- Test proper function of all heat pump operations
- Inspect the air filter and replace it when necessary
- Clean and lubricate components
- Check the condensate drain line for blockages
If this inspection brings up any issues that may need repair or further observation, our expert technicians can walk you through the process and your options. Customers who have one of our ComfortClub Memberships may receive discounts on additional work.
Heat Pump Repair
At American Veteran Heating & Air, we understand that heat pumps are a vital part of your daily living. We have invested our skills and experience into repairing and maintaining heat pumps for Colorado customers. If you have a problem, count on our fast and friendly technicians to take care of it for you. Our repair service will get you back to feeling the warmth in no time, with peak efficiency that saves you money.
When to Call for Heat Pump Repair
Most of the time, routine maintenance from American Veteran Heating & Air will help you prevent many heat pump problems you might encounter. Our maintenance packages can often root out trouble before it ever reaches the surface. At other times, you have to deal with issues that occur unexpectedly.
Keep an eye out for these concerns:
- Short cycling: If your heat pump is switching off without raising the temperature, it might be cycling off too quickly due to a problem in the system.
- 10 to 12-plus years: Older heat pumps often show signs of wear more easily than new machines because they’ve been used to heat and cool your home, taking on stress from both seasons.
- Skyrocketing energy bills: Look at last year’s energy usage and compare it to this year. If you are paying a lot more, you need a professional to help you find the cause.
- Ineffective heating: A home that feels unnecessarily or inconsistently cold may have a problem with the heat pump or the ductwork.
- Strange noises: Clicking, rattling or banging sounds from your equipment could be an indication of a big issue. Request an inspection as soon as possible after you hear it.
- Difficulty switching: Heat pumps are supposed to switch from cooling to heating and back. If yours refuses to turn to heat, you need help fixing it.
What Does Heat Pump Repair Cost?
When your heat pump breaks down, the cost should be the least of your worries. At American Veteran Heating & Air, we aim to make all of our work easy to understand, with competitive pricing and a satisfaction guarantee. We proudly service all brands. If your repair calls for heat pump replacement, we are delighted to discuss your options with you.
Heat Pump Installation
People who own a heat pump know what year-long comfort feels like. If you use a heat pump, you can appreciate effective and efficient heating in winter, and wonderful cooling in summer. Most of the time, all you have to do is schedule routine maintenance from the experts at American Veteran Heating & Air and sit back and enjoy it. Once your heat pump gets toward the end of its natural life, we know that our heat pump installation will ensure you continue to get the best in heating and cooling.
Expert Installation for Your Heat Pump Makes a Difference
Each Colorado home is unique, which means its heating and cooling needs are different. Heat pumps are a great addition to Colorado homes, because they can efficiently extract heat from inside or outside and move it in the right direction. A professional installation is a vital part of the package. Equipment installed well can increase your energy efficiency and even make the heat pump last longer.
We at American Veteran Heating & Air aim to provide you with a better guarantee that the inside temperature will always meet your needs. Our experienced technicians are qualified to install your new heat pump properly and confirm that everything works as intended. If something should go wrong, you can count on our satisfaction guarantee to resolve the issue.
What Does Heat Pump Installation Cost?
An investment in your family’s comfort is always an important decision. That is why American Veteran Heating & Air works so diligently to give you the best service for your hard-earned money. We put equipment and installation in a single package because improper installation can damage the heat pump or decrease its output.
When you request an estimate, count on us to keep our pricing competitive and easy to understand, with many options available. Our goal is to install your purchase as quickly as possible, to save you time. Sometimes, we can do it as soon as the next day. Once we have completed the job, we would love to talk to you about our ComfortClub Membership plans to help your heat pump do its best.
Heat Pump Replacement
If your heat pump has given you many years of good service, you might wonder why you ever need to get a new one. We at American Veteran Heating & Air know that routine maintenance from our expert technicians can often extend the possible life span to 15 years.
After about 10 years, however, you might be surprised by the benefits of replacing your existing heat pump. With professional installation from our team, you can save money and enjoy greater comfort all year. We have made the heat pump replacement process a simple decision for our Colorado customers. We do the work, and you enjoy the result.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Replacement
Unless your heat pump simply dies one day, you may not know exactly when you should replace it. American Veteran Heating & Air believes that every machine eventually outlives its usefulness. Once it no longer gives you the output you need, or costs too much to run, you may be ready for something new.
Here are a few signs:
- Your heat pump is a decade old: The U.S. Department of Energy recommends replacement every 10 years or so, because new models are much more efficient.
- Your energy costs keep rising: Heat pumps are supposed to help keep your energy consumption lower, but older machines cannot do this quite as well.
- Your heat pump barely works: You can limp along for a while with an old machine, but you cannot compare the comfort of a new, efficient heat pump.
- Your repair bill is too high: If you are looking at repair charges that are half or more the cost of a new one, your money is better spent on replacement.
If you have one or more of these signs, it might be wise to replace your heat pump soon. Waiting too long on a struggling system means wasted energy, higher utility bills and less comfort when you need it most.
How Much Does Heat Pump Replacement Cost?
We understand that buying a new heat pump is a significant investment for homeowners. To minimize the complication, we offer a free estimate that includes an analysis of your home’s heating and cooling needs. Our team sells the highest-quality products available. We will handle the installation as early as the next day, and we have ComfortClub Membership plans to help keep your system in great shape.